Monday, August 28, 2017

What's in Store for 2017-2018

Hi, everyone! I apologize yet again for not keeping things up to date here. Senior year has started for me, and I'm going to be busy once again. I will try and update this blog periodically with updates, reviews (and links), stories from my personal life, and interesting YouTube videos I've worked on. It may be a challenge with me on newspaper staff, theatre, and in choir/show choir at school, but I'm gonna try. I don't want to leave this blog in the dust with no explanation.

For my writing, I'm going to be working on two things: The Power of Three (TPoT) and revising Duet. Hopefully I will continue posting TPoT to Quotev and Wattpad and start getting the improved Duet out soon. In the meantime, I'm a reporter for my school's newspaper. If you're interested in reading the reviews and articles I've written on staff, you can look here.

For everything else, you can check out my YouTube channel.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment